Saturday, January 17, 2015

Reunited; And It Feels So Good

Today was a good day! Was blessed by a great sermon at church, was invited to eat fellowship lunch with one of the best families I know, and then went to Tampa International to pick up my mom, sister, and nephew.

One thing I've realized on this military-life journey is that I will never stop missing my family, no matter how long or how short we're apart. It's been 22 months since I've seen my mom. That is a really long time. So today I was overjoyed to see her face! I'm so happy she's here. We had fun tonight just relaxing, looking through things that made us remember old times, and just enjoy being with each other!

My sister and nephew we here in October and it feels like it just happened, but man oh man...has he changed so much in just three short months. I got the BIGGEST hug from him at the airport and that warmed my heart. I just love having them around me. It brings me so much happiness! And spending time with my sis is always a wonderful thing....sje just makes me smile!

Now it's late and I'm tired. Everyone else is sleeping, so that's my queue. Going to host my Sunday bootcamp just like normal tomorrow morning. Just because I'm in vacation doesn't give me am excuse to skip my normal workouts!

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment