Sunday, February 22, 2015

Beautiful Weekend, SundayWorkout, and 21 Day Fix Prep Week

Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope everyone has had a great weekend so far! Saturday for me was really nice. I took a day away from normal church service to recharge and spend some time in the sun and nature with God. It was very refreshing and definitely recharging. I thank Him for allowing us to be stationed in such a beautiful place where I can just go hang out on the beach for a few hours. Most weeks I just feel overwhelmed with the business of life. It's constantly go, go go everyday and I just needed some time away to talk to Him. It was very much needed. Especially with my upcoming move... Life will be even busier than normal for the next month while we're anticipating and getting ready for the move. So for now I'm taking all the time that I can to have downtime. Lol.
This morning I got in a great workout with my girls! I love my Sunday workouts. Not only is it nice to start the day of with a nice outdoor sweat session, but it's always nice to see my chicks. Love those girls!
Now I'm spending a few cleaning the house ams making my list for my Sunday meal-prep! This week will be prep week for the 21 Day Fix Extreme. Even though I don't technically start the program until next Monday, I'm going to follow the meal plan this week so that I have a week to tweak things before I jump into it on the 2nd. I'm super excited for this new program! I have seen some amazing results through Max 30! But, let's be real, I would have seen even better results of my nutrition would have been on point 100% of the time! So I'm going to do this 100% right and I'm excited to see the results. I'm most scared about giving up my Quest bars for the next month. Y'all know I love those things. I do plan on doing at least weekly blog updates while I'm on the plan, hopefully even more frequent than that, so be on the lookout for that! Alright, list is done.... off to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment