Thursday, August 20, 2015

Coaching Sneak Peek



If you've ever wondered what a Beachbody Coach does, you're not alone. I didn't know what coaching was either until someone laid it out to me! I knew that I loved health & fitness and that I loved motivating people to start and especially to stick to their journey, but I didn't know exactly how that would relate to coaching with Beachbody.

Coaching has been that and then some for me! I've been able to be part of so many people's journeys so far and it's been amazing. Some people are local, some people are not, which is really the most amazing thing to me about coaching. I can help people all over the globe! This has been an amazing way to become friends with some of the best people in the world! Not only through my customers, but through other coaches as well! I've been privileged to have an amazing group of people start this journey with me and become coaches on my team! Coaching is so much more than what it seems on the surface. You honestly make life-long friends and you feel like you're part of something bigger. The the best part is that that something bigger is something that truly HELPS people!

I want to share this opportunity with as many people as I can because through it my life is slowly changing. I'm building my life by design where I'll be able to work from wherever I am! I'll have the freedom to travel, see my family, teach fitness classes....all the things I love the most. All while still maintaining my business! Pretty amazing!

So if you're a stay-at-home mom looking for a way too continue to your household....if you're looking for a way to be able to stay home with your kids if you currently work outside the home....if you love health & fitness and you want to share that passion with others and help them find their love for health & fitness.....or even if you're just starting on your own journey and want to inspire others along the way THIS is a chance to see if Beachbody Coaching is for you!

Did you know that some of the top coaches in the company are former teachers, nurses, pharmeseutical reps,  and corporate powerhouses!? Did these people leave these jobs because they hated them? Some of them did; but some of these people actually loved their jobs. But regardless of how much you love what you do, how much more amazing would it be to make your own hours, spend more time with your family, travel whenever you want without the confines of pre-determined vacation days m, etc? Pretty darn amazing! So this opportunity isn't only for peopl hate who hate their jobs, but it's really for ANYONE who wants to li ve their life by THEIR design and not someone else's!

This meeting will be hosted by Elite Coach Lindsay Matway who's passion for this business just oozes from her being! She is down to earth, sincere, and one of the most radiant human beings I've ever seen!

There is no obligation, no strings attatched! Spend an hour with us and get all the info that you need to decide if this might be for you. We are looking for more incredible people to join our team and if you think you might fit, I would love to talk to you!

Spots are limited! Shoot me a message HERE if you'd like to attend and I will send you the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment