Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Master's Hammer & Chisel - New Program Alert!


NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

For anyone who is trying to sculpt and build their physique using the technique of weight training: Boy....do I have the program for you! And it's coming just in time for the holidays!!

Let me introduce you to The Master's Hammer & Chisel!

Two of Beachbody's biggest celebrity trainers have come together to bring us an amazing new program that will be launching December 1st!


I am very super excited for this new program and will have an Exclusive "Hammer and Chisel" Online Test Group which will be open to the public that will kick off on January 4th, 2016. (RSVP to the test group here: https://www.facebook.com/events/472739269595110/) The Hammer and Chisel Online Test Group will include:

-  Hammer and Chisel Fitness Program
-  Free Trial Club Membership with will include Beachbody on Demand (Online Streaming of several workouts)
-  Pair with nutrition via the meal-replacement Shakeology OR pair with a Performance Stack with the Beachbody Performance Line that will include the pre-workout Energize and the post-workout Recovery



-  Free Online Coaching from me
-  Exclusive Access to my Private Facebook Accountability Group with other Challengers 

Here is the link to purchase your Challenge Pack: (Please message me HERE after you've made your purchase!)

Challenge Pack with Shakeology: https://www.teambeachbody.com/en_US/checkout/-/bbcheckout/challengepack/hammer-chisel?referringRepId=481828

Challenge Pack with Performance Stack: https://www.teambeachbody.com/en_US/checkout/-/bbcheckout/challengepack/mhc-bbp?referringRepId=481828


Check out this Hammer & Chisel video preview:


I cannot explain my excitement about this program. It's going to be absolutely amazing! Join me to get these amazing results!






***My Coach Team and I start challenges every week! Contact me here to start your Fitness Journey today. Can't wait to help you with your goals!


1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Thank you for reminding us to always be thankful.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.

    ReplyDelete