Sunday, October 12, 2014

One more day....

Tomorrow is my last full day with my sister and my nephew. I'm sure y'all are sick of hearing the same thing, lol, but honestly it's all I can think about right now. My heart is aching already. I don't know what I was thinking trying to go into work after dropping them off at the airport. It's a good thing I have a nice chunk of time before I have to be at work because I will be a giant mess.

This week has been such a blast. I am beyond thankful that the Lord saw fit for us to have time together and I pray that He continues to provide these opportunities.  For those of you in my situation of living far from your loved ones: you know exactly what I'm talking about. For those of you who are blessed to have all your loved ones near: hug them whenever you can and spend time with them whenever you can. We only have one family and we have to treasure the time that we have with them. So don't take  any moments for granted....

Ok, emotional post over. Haha. Until the next one anyway.



Q

No comments:

Post a Comment