Thursday, October 9, 2014

These are the moments.....

These last 5 days have been so wonderful!

I've realized how much growing I've missed out on with my nephew.

But I am beyond thankful to have this time and to make these memories!

We have been doing so much that I haven't even had time to post really. From the beach, to the zoo, to the market; we've been getting in all the moments that we can.

These are the moments that will stay in my memory bank and hold me over until the next visit.

God is good, and I have been so blessed to share very special moments with Orlando. Today we decided to try out the Taco Bus in Tampa. I've heard so much about it and I found out that it even carries vegetarian options. So of course we had to go. While we were waiting for our food, I grabbed my nephew's little hands and started dancing to the music playing over the speakers. He was loving it and I had so much fun!



These are the moments that will forever be held in my heart. The moments that will become special lookbacks in the photo album as he gets older. I'm just so glad that he's getting big enough to be able to remember me so that next time he sees me i won't be a total stranger.

Although we still have 4 full days left together, I know the inevitable is coming amd my heart gets heavy as I think about it. But until then, I will continue to love each of these minutes with them and continue in the laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment