Sunday, March 15, 2015

Moving....

Happy Sunday, everyone!

It's a beautiful day here in Tampa and I am steadily getting stuff packed and ready to go! Did i ever day how much I HATE moving?! Lol. It's just so tedious! Pack up all your crap just to unpack all your crap. Haha.

Even though I'm not looking forward to the actual moving process these next two weekends, I am kinda excited to get into the new house. It's bigger and being somewhere new is always fun! I'm excited that we'll have a dedicated gym room now for all of our stuff and I'm excited about decorating it and getting everything all set up. I look forward to having a nice workout space that doesn't get in the way of the rest of the house or look like an eyesore!

Can't wait to post pics of the new place! Pinterest has definitely been my friend for decorating ideas!

Meal prep for the week later!

No comments:

Post a Comment