Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday Wedding....

Happy Sunday!!

Today has been a fun day so far! One of my husband's coworkers got married today and it took place on a Carnival ship. So we got to board the ship for the wedding, hang out for a little bit, and then we had to disembark. It definitely brought back memories of my cruise from last year and made me anxious to do another one.....like sooner rather than later. I actually email my Carnival rep while I was on the ship walking around waiting for the wedding to start. Haha. We have a busy March with the move and probably a busy April with unpacking and getting settled in, and then my in-laws will be down in May.... so I'm thinking anytime from June-September might be a good time to head back out. I fell in love with the ship we were on today, but I found out that this is actually its last departure from Tampa before it heads to its new home in Baltimore. SAD FACE! But I'm sure our Carnival lady can hook us up with a great ship and itinerary!!


 

I love weddings. They always make me happy. When you go to a wedding as a couple it always kind of makes you think about your vows and what things have changed in your marriage and how happy you were on your wedding day. Kind of puts things in perspective and makes you reflect for a moment... I love seeing the bride and groom so happy and looking at each other with such joy. Call me a romantic....whatever. Lol. But I love it!

 
Now that we're home from the wedding, it's time to hit the grocery store and get some meal prepping done for the new week. No work for me tomorrow since I have jury duty, but I plan on taking my food with me so that I'm prepared in case I'm there all day. I've heard some people end up being there until after 6:00 at night.... Ugh.... So I'm going to go there prepared just in case that happens to me.
 
Off to enjoy the beautiful weather as I drive around! Hope everyone is having a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment