Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sizzling Summer Beachbody Sale

I'm not a big one to just post a big gigantic sale that lists a bunch of items... Usually I share specific programs with you guys and talk about my Challenge groups. But Beachbody only does this twice per year: Black Friday and the middle of June. One of those times is NOW!!

Super exciting: some of the most popular programs available are on this list as well as other accessories and some apparel. Savings up to 85%!

Can I recommend taking a serious look at Les Mills Lump or Les Mills Combat?! If you've EVER considered either one of these programs, get them now cuz Les Mills and Beachbody are parting ways soon and these will be GONE FOREVER! You also have things like Insanity the Asylum, Brazilian Butt Lift, and 10-Minute Trainer. There is much, much more! But trust me, these won't stay around for long...so don't hesitate!



 

Click here to be directed to the full shopping site. Supplies will not last long! Some of this stuff is already sold out.

Now excuse me like I go buy Les Mills Pump. Gotta get my pump on!

No comments:

Post a Comment