Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I Love Long Weekends! Going back to work....not so much!

Hey, y'all!! Happy Tuesday. Totally feels like a Monday to me since I was off yesterday though. But, surprisingly, the day wasn't too bad. It was relatively quiet at work, which (in the banking world especially) after a holiday isn't really that common. So I was thankful for that!!

I had a really great weekend though. Sabbath was really nice. We had a different kind of service where we did lots of praying and people gave testimonies. I love days where testimonies are included. Testimonies are honestly one of my favorite parts about being a Christian! At the end of the day, anyone can dispute anything about what they believe exists....BUT they can't take away your testimony and what your story says about what God is capable of and what He does!!

 
 
 
Sunday was also a really nice day! Total day of relaxation. I got up in the morning and got a good run in...
 
 
 
Then we hung out all day by the pool with our friends. Until the storm rolled in and it rained us out. Haha! So we left at that point and headed home. But we did make a pit stop by Movie Stop and got a bunch of old, classic movies! We ended up having a movie marathon on Sunday night and it was super fun!! I ate too many jelly beans....but it was so worth it. However, I did pack a sandwich and fruit for the pool instead of eating the pizza that I knew would be there. So score one for me! Haha.
 
 
 
 
Monday morning got up early and got in some Turbofire and then had a nice breakfast with two of my favorite ladies. That's something that pretty much never happens, so it was nice to just get together and chat for a couple of hours over some good food. I'm so thankful for the friends that I've made here in Tampa!! I ran a couple of errands and then I came home and finished the day out with some more movie marathons. It really was a nice weekend...3-day ones are seriously the best!!
 
 
Today after work I went and fixed my hair. Nothing was actually wrong with it. I got it done a couple of weeks ago and I had a particular vision in mind and it didn't quite come out exactly as I had envisioned. So my hairdresser asked me to come back so that she could fix it. She's pretty awesome! So now I have new hairs!!
 

 
 
I'm going to go finish up the evening listening to the thunder and watching the lightening flash... I love Tampa!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment