Monday, May 18, 2015

I have a confession.....

Ok, I have a complete confession to make.....

I AM HUMAN!

Whew....glad I got that off of my chest! Haha!

What I mean by that is that I am a slacker at times. I lose my sense of discipline at times. I have one to many snacks at times. I wish I had an excuse for the last 2-3 weeks, but I don't.

I've still been getting in my daily workouts and drinking my Shakeology, but I've been just not caring about what I put into my body. I honestly think it's stress at work that's done it because it's not even thar I'm craving stuff or hungry; I'm just eating it. And I don't seem to have the ability to say no to anything when I'm out and about either. It's like my will power has gone completely out the window this past few weeks.



I say all that to say this: even coaches have moments of nutrition failure. Even coaches fall off the healthy eating bandwagon. Even coaches forget what self-control means. Lol. Have I gained anything? Honestly, no I haven't. But I also haven't seen any progress AND I've noticed that my body is a bit more fluffy than I'd like it. Haha

So today is my recommitment! And I'm sharing it with all of you so that I am held accountable. I start Round 2 of Insanity Max 30 in two weeks and I also get Insanity certified in 13 days! Honestly, I need to get some good nutrition flowing through my body before these things happen so that I can feel normal and energetic going into them. So no more, "I can have this treat even though I've already had three treats today." No more, "It doesn't matter how big this portion is." No more of that crap!



This isn't a diet, it's a lifestyle. And its perfectly fine to allow treats in your life. Even one small treat/day won't KILL you or completely derail you... But this constant treating of myself will stop today! Time to refocus! Today is the day!

WHO'S WITH ME?!

No comments:

Post a Comment