Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New Program

So, on Sunday I embarked on this journey of completely clean eating for the next 90 days along with a revamp of my workout routine. Let's just say the first two days I failed miserably. I didn't realize how much I eat that is actually processed. Not that it's necessarily bad, but it's processed and that's what I'm trying to get away from.

So today was a fresh start for me! I had my oats and eggs this morning. Had quinoa, black beans, and a salad for lunch. And I'll probably have some more black beans and salad for dinner. Eating healthy and eating clean are totally different things, that's for sure. I'm not even supposed to have cheese on this plan. So last night I went to Whole Foods and I found Almond cheese! So excited to try it!


So needles to say the next couple of months will be interesting with my eating. I have to get creative. I will be a little lax whole my sister is here, I won't lie, but I'll still be making good choices!

Only 10 more days and she's here. I can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment