Friday, October 16, 2015

MIA! Where the heck have I been?

Happy Friday! It feels great to be posting back in my blog right now! Let me tell ya.....

I have been completely MIA. After my shoulder surgery on the 24th of September, I feel like everything has been turned upside down. It's definitely not for lack of desire that I haven't been posting; but because I have just not been motivated to try to type out an entire blog post with one hand! Haha. But I'm officially 22 days post-op (I honestly cannot believe that it's been that long already) and I have been given the go-ahead to be out of my sling if I'm just taking it easy sitting on the couch (in blogger words: typing!). So now that I'm occasionally released from my arm trap, haha, I will be back to posting!

I have so much to share and I'm super excited to get back on track.

Thanks for hanging in with me! :)

Quiana




3 comments: